- So far it looks like 2017 is NOT my year.
- My “little” brother is 15!? When did that happen?? One more year and he can start driving! I feel so old! [crying emoji] Anyways… be sure to wish him a happy birthday!
- Shoutout to my handsome man! I can’t believe it’s already been two years… Time flies when you’re having fun, right? I love you so much, babes. Here’s to many more years to come. ❤
- [Taylor Swift video] Twenty-two years ago today my little sister was born. You know I have a terrible memory, Caroline, but I’m convinced we became best friends that day. You are the nicest, wisest, weirdest, most creative/artistic person I know. Although we are physically apart I feel like we are always together. I love you and hope you have an amazing day and year. ❤
- If you see this kid be sure to wish him a happy birthday! The baby of the family is turning 12 and he’s not quite a baby anymore. [crying emoji] Love you, Luke!
- Happy Birthday to the best dad a girl could ask for. I love you! Wish I could be there to celebrate!
- Happy birthday, my love! You may be aging physically but I doubt you ever will mentally. 😛 Love you lots! [kissing emoji]
- Happy Turkey Day, everyone!
- Happy Birthday, Mommy! I love you! Can’t wait to see you at Christmas to celebrate!
- Wishing my family and friends a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!